Further Food Matcha Collagen is a premium blend of our best-selling grass-fed collagen, organic matcha and stamina-boosting cordyceps mushroom. Power your day with 27 mg caffeine and L-theanine for clear-headed energy and collagen to support healthy skin, hair, nails, bones, joints & digestion. Sugar-free, keto, & paleo approved.
- 27mg of caffeine and L-Theanine, naturally occuring from matcha, boosts productivity, improves mental clarity and focus+
- Adaptogenic organic cordyceps mushroom increases endurance, fights fatigue and relieves stress+
- 8,000 mg of premium collagen peptides (type I & III) supports healthy skin, hair and nails, plus joint and gut health+
- Delicious, superior tasting organic matcha cultivated by a 10th level Japanese Tea Master
- Packaged in 100% Post-Consumer Recycled jar
How to use:
- Add 1-2 scoops daily to hot water or milk for rich, full-bodied matcha tea or latte. Dissolves easily.
- Blend into smoothies or mix into baked goods for a nutritious boost.
What is Matcha? Matcha is a high-grade green tea that has been ground into powdered form. The best forms of matcha come from southern Japan. As a result of the unique way that it is grown and harvested, matcha has more antioxidants than other green teas and is considered a true nutritional powerhouse.
What are Cordyceps? Cordyceps is a type of medicinal adaptogenic mushroom that has been used in ancient medicine for years. Cordyceps are best known for their ability to boost energy and reduce stress.
What is Monkfruit? Monkfruit, also known as lo han guo, has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Today, monkfruit sweeteners have become popular as a natural, low glycemic and no carb alternative to traditional sugar or artificial sweeteners.
+ The material on this site is provided for educational purposes only, and is not to be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Statements made on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and products sold on Further Food are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.